These are child-friendly ground rules for engaging in dialogue - you can print the attached pdf file for distribution among participants.
Download PDF File
Return to the Resources page.
Guidelines for Dialogue:
- Respect other viewpoints even if you disagree.
- Be honest about what you say and explain why.
- Speak positively about what you think rather than negatively about what someone else thinks.
- Look out for similarities and differences.
- Make every effort to get along with everyone.
- If you feel uncomfortable you can say “stop” and we will stop.